We’ll eventually organize free video training courses for Bible proofreading.
As you may know, anyone can help with our translation. However, you may feel that you don’t have the skills or knowledge needed. What then?
Our plan is to provide a series of YouTube videos to show you exactly how Bible translation works, and everything you need to know to help. They will assume that you start off with no knowledge of Bible translation.
The videos will include:
- How good translation works.
- What principles we stick to when translating.
- How to compare our Bible text with other translations.
- How to check the Greek Septuagint (LXX) text (for Genesis through Malachi).
- How to check the Aramaic text (for Matthew, John, and Romans through Revelation).
- How to check the Greek text (for Mark, Luke, and Acts).
Training will be series of YouTube videos. Please subscribe to our mailing list so we can let you know when they’re available.