- Kindle and e-Pub version (January 2021).
- New website (March 2021).
- Plain HTML version for software developers (March 2021).
- Translator notes and commentaries separated (May 2021).
- All instances of the Divine Name in the NT explained with translator notes (June 2021).
- Completed the translator resources page (June 2021).
- Further website redesign (March 2022).
- Installable offline web app (March 2022).
- Improve text formatting, such as indentation and spacing.
- Tidy of the introductions to the Bible books.
- Insert links to all OT scripture quote references in the NT.
- Spurious texts added back in but
crossed outand listed on the spurious texts page.
- Various feature details pages (e.g. the page showing neutral terms).
- Add modern times (e.g. 3rd hour = 9am).
- Add notes to text showing Masoretic vs Septuagint differences (plus a list here).
- Add notes to text showing Greek vs Aramaic differences (plus a list here).
- Full proofread of the text against original sources.
- Check quotes of OT in the Greek NT vs Greek Septuagint.
- Add estimated BCE/CE dates [in to the text].
You’re welcome to view our progress log here.
- A page listing known and suspected corruptions in Matthew.
- Compare known Aramaic and Hebrew idioms to check that they have been understood correctly (both by us and more widely).
Only once the full proofread against the original sources is complete:
- An audio bible.
- A print version.
- A video series and YouTube channel.
- An interlinear version.
- A literal version.
The nitty-gritty of our project is tracked on a series of Google Sheets that you can view here. Do you have technical or academic skills that may be helpful to our project? Would you like to volunteer some time? Please get in touch.